Learn to play chess here and find the right moves! The positions are mixed to confuse you a bit. You got to hit him if you can. There are some big hits possible here. So go and get him!
|1) White moves||2) White’s turn and has a losing game since Black has more material. Save the game before it’s too late.|
|3) Black moves||4) Black moves – the king is in check and the rook is attacked.|
|5) Black moves||6) White’s turn|
|7) Black moves||8) White moves|
|9) White moves||10) White’s turn|
1) 1.Qxc7 QxQ 2.Re8+ RxR 3.RxR+ checkmate
2) 1.Qg6+ Kh8 2.Qh6+ Kg8 3.Qg6+ etc. draw
3) 1…Kf4 followed by d5 and the pawn is unstoppable.
4) 1…Qg7 threatens checkmate on g2 and therefore saves the rook as White must protect the king.
5) 1….Rf2+ 2.KxR Stalemate!
6) 1.e4! and the knight can’t move because of checkmate. So White wins a piece.
7) 1…Rf8 2.Qe1 Rf1+ 3.QxR BxQ and Black wins – too much material.
8) 1.Qxc5 Black can’t recapture because of Ba6+ checkmate
9) 1.Qxh5 gxQ 2.Bxh7+ checkmate
Back to – Chess Strategies for Beginners
Get High Quality Chess Courses created by Grandmaster Smirnov!
"Give me 21 Days and I'll Show You How to Become a Dramatically Better Chess Player...Guaranteed! - Click Here!"