DGT stands for Digital Game Technology. This company manufactures
and distributes the well-known DGT Electronic Chess Board which is a chess move input device connected to your computer.
DGT boards are used to record tournament games where chess moves are transmitted live to big screens for presentation of games to spectators or move by move live broadcasting via the internet. This can be done using cables or the wireless DGT Caïssa System.
You also can use a DGT Board at home or in a chess club to connect a single plug-and-play e-Board to the computer via USB cable or wireless using Bluetooth.
Play chess on a high quality wooden chess board with quality wooden chess pieces against your Computer at home.
All chess pieces have standard tournament size. On your PC runs a special version of the popular chess software FRITZ and you are the challenger.
DGT Electronic Chessboard USB
DGT Electronic Chessboard USB & Bluetooth
Advantages of the DGT Board
- beautiful inlaid wood
- has official FIDE tournament-size squares (55 x 55 mm)
- is only 18 mm thick
- have patented innovative sensor technology that registers type and colour and location of a chess piece
- Internal board memory stores up to 500 moves for later use in PGN format
- DGT e-Boards connect to the computer via Bluetooth, USB.
- Tournament e-Boards connect to the computer via Serial Port using cables or the wireless DGT Caïssa System.
- Pieces are handcrafted Classic Staunton type
- electronic wooden chess pieces sets are available, at official tournament size (king height 95mm / 3.75″)
- The DGT3000 chess clock connect to the board
- Free LiveChess software available to manage tournament boards for live broadcasting via the internet
- Just place the chess pieces on the board and the individual piece recognition
makes setting up chess positions for analysis possible
- You can play against internet opponents with traditional wooden boards or against your chess programs and engines.
Get High Quality Chess Courses created by Grandmaster Smirnov!
"Give me 21 Days and I'll Show You How to Become a Dramatically Better Chess Player...Guaranteed! - Click Here!"