Learn to play Chess
Learn to play chess here and find the right moves! The positions are mixed to confuse you a bit. You got to hit him if you can. There are some big hits possible here. So go and get him!
|1) White moves
||2) White's turn and has a losing game since Black has more material. Save the game before it's too late. ||
|3) Black moves
||4) Black moves - the king is in check and the rook is attacked. ||
|5) Black moves
||6) White's turn ||
|7) Black moves
||8) White moves||
|9) White moves
||10) White's turn |
1) 1.Qxc7 QxQ 2.Re8+ RxR 3.RxR+ checkmate
2) 1.Qg6+ Kh8 2.Qh6+ Kg8 3.Qg6+ etc. draw
3) 1...Kf4 followed by d5 and the pawn is unstoppable.
4) 1...Qg7 threatens checkmate on g2 and therefore saves the rook as White must protect the king.
5) 1....Rf2+ 2.KxR Stalemate!
6) 1.e4! and the knight can't move because of checkmate. So White wins a piece.
7) 1...Rf8 2.Qe1 Rf1+ 3.QxR BxQ and Black wins - too much material.
8) 1.Qxc5 Black can't recapture because of Ba6+ checkmate
9) 1.Qxh5 gxQ 2.Bxh7+ checkmate
Back to - Chess Strategies for Beginners